[Public-List] Genoa/Drifter

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Nov 26 19:48:30 PST 2014

Stephen,
Contact me off list and I will put you in touch with David Terrell. I sail with him occasionally in Traverse City, Michigan.  This summer he purchased a new sail termed UPS sail which I believe was mfg. by Doyle.  This was an amazing sail. We flew it off a sprit he has mounted on his A 30 but I don't believe that a sprit would be necessary. David purchased for light air broad reaching and downwind work but the sail held up well to 70 degrees off the wind.  It is made from what looks to be spinnaker material and so can be bagged easily. David has a continuous line furler for it which has a line/wire? in the luff. It has a high foot and not much of a shoulder in the leach.

David would have all the details. Sounds like a sail that you might be interested in.

Michael #133