[Public-List] New Beam.

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Nov 25 09:01:51 PST 2014

I had to replace the beam on Dolce, shortly after purchasing the boat some years ago.  Thought about laminating a new beam, but decided to saw a new one piece beam out of 4 x12 Purpleheart.  Once I cut and smoothed the camber top and bottom, I end up with a nice 4x6 beam (you could go smaller, I opted for the extra strength) that fits right into place of the original.

Glenn
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad