[Public-List] Offshore sailing opportunity, Panama Canal to Hawaii.

Kirk Little via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Oct 7 06:33:55 PDT 2014

Crew wanted to sail from Panama Canal to Honolulu starting November.

Hi folks, Kirk again from Salsa here in Panama.  I have another sailing opportunity I would like to share with the readers of the list.  I continue to get great crew members from here and have had two Alberg owners on board all of my last three offshore deliveries!

In a nutshell this trip is through the Panama Canal and then non-stop to Honolulu Hawaii on a 2005 Tayana 64' "Alchemy", departing around November 10th, and likely to arrive in Hawaii the second half of December.  Once again these are volunteer crew positions so you do not get paid nor do you pay anything.  You simply have to get yourself to (Panama around Nov 10th) and from the boat (Honolulu) about 6 weeks and 5000NM later.  As much as I love my Alberg, this should be a very comfortable sweet ride.   Feel free to fwd this to anyone/anywhere.
You can find plenty about the boat online via google, and more about me at SailingSalsa.com.

-Kirk on Salsa #504, San Blas Panama.  Kirkalittle at hotmail.com