[Public-List] Port lights

Bill Wallace via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 6 08:41:46 PDT 2014

Do the painting with the port-light frames off, but the OLD windows still on, and taped (to seal the gap) from inside. That way you get a continuous paint underneath the windows.  I did that all with the winter cover on, using the WR-LPU water based 2 part Orcas white (with a coat of their epoxy water clean up primer).  The rest of the boat is still waiting to be done as last winter was not a good winter at all to be working on painting, although fall/spring are generally good times for that paint when it is rather cooler (when it is hot/dry, the paint dries too fast for best results).

Bill.