[Public-List] Dodgers

Wehicks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 11 08:25:34 PDT 2014

I want one also but not a clue where to start. I think with a few close up pictures and possible measurements I can tackle this in the late fall. Does everyone's dodger fold out of the way when not needed our is this always up as i would like mine to fold out the way. Also this would be nice to hook seamlessly to future Bimini.
Walter 120

Sent from my iPhone