[Public-List] A30 Dodger

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 11 14:20:13 PDT 2014

Thanks David, this is exactly the information I was looking for.  I've got
a commercial sewing machine that will sew through anything I can jam under
the foot.  But, as they say, "It's not the shoes, it's the dancer".

-Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 4:23 PM, David Van Denburgh via Public-List <