[Public-List] BIMINIS

Bill Ydel via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Sep 12 13:44:49 PDT 2014

Jim,
I am in Charleston and put on a Bimini. I do not have a dodger so my Bimini extends just slightly forward of the companion way. Needless to say, there is no standing in the cockpit, but when it 90 in the summer it sure is nice to be in the shade, I also put screens all around to ward off the bugs after sundown.

Bill Ydel
S/V SallyB

Sent from my iPad