[Public-List] Ideas for rebuilding galley

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 25 00:04:00 PDT 2014

Hello all,

Well, after a thoroughly  disheartened/half hearted attempt to sell Dolce this past summer, I decided to pull the boat off the market and look forward to sailing to places that I didn't get to this year.

So now am thinking about tearing out the original active and vertical icebox configuration over the winter, and rebuilding a more useable and nifty galley with stbd settee, chart table, and lockers in lieu of the existing bunk.

Anybody done this? If so, what did you like or not like about rebuilding the galley or main cabin? Anyone have pictures you could share?

Thanks
Glenn B.
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad