[Public-List] 2015 Pacific North West Alberg Rendezvous

Stephen gwyn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 13 13:02:57 PDT 2015

The 20th Annual Pacific North West Alberg Design Rendezvous will be held:

Friday, June 19th to Sunday June 21st
Port Browning Marina, Pender Island

http://www.portbrowning.com/
(250) 629 3493
info at portbrowning.com

As always, the weekend will offer lots of chances to meet old friends and new,
share helpful hints about our boats, and enjoy the traditional Saturday evening
potluck supper (and sing-a-long!)

Suggestions on how to make our 20th Rendezvous extra special are very welcome!

Please contact the marina before Tuesday, June 16th to arrange your own moorage
- don't forget to mention that you're part of the Alberg Rendezvous.

Please spread the word, especially to any potential newcomers that might be
interested.  If those with other designs could do the same it would be great.

See you there!

Stephen
#495 Quasar

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/