[Public-List] fuel tank issues

gordon white via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Apr 15 12:56:07 PDT 2015

     Some years I had a similar situation with BRIGADOON II. It had been
re-powered with diesel before I bought her and the tank is in the
starboard locker. I added # 2 tank aft of that.

     Several years ago I found almost all the fuel in # 1 tank had run
out of the vent during the winter. Best I can tell there was some sort
of siphon mechanism going on. By shutting off the fuel at the top of the
tank I have eliminated this problem, at least it has not returned.

  - Gordon White