[Public-List] Boat named ANGEL

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Apr 3 05:32:54 PDT 2015

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that as this unfolds, a story other than 66
days adrift may come out.

I just watched the fellow's interview again.   I feel self conscious about
saying this, but I think there's something little odd about this story....

They're also saying it's a 1950's vintage boat, but the photo was clearly of
an A30 (I think).

The survivor looked very plump and pale... I know what I look like after a
short trip...like I said, I feel a little odd saying these things, but he
didn't look like someone who'd been fighting exposure and eating light for
two months...

If it is true, it's truly a very remarkable story.  I'll be interested in
learning if any of our American cousins know this boat...

Gord #426 Surprise