[Public-List] Alberg 35 "Angel"

Jim Davis via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Apr 4 14:42:54 PDT 2015

   Dunno, it seems to me to be the same one, but it is an old listing (Oct
   2012)
   I'm having severe doubts about the whole story line, it just seems too
   good.  Broken collar bone, he just looks too healthy for two months
   survival, just dosen't want to compute.  Also wondering how he stayed
   below Hatteras with two months of the Gulf Stream, its possible
   considering eddys, but.......
   Also there is a collection of some of his posts on another board.
   Louis Jordan is LiveaboardL  The previous, previous owner is Kevin84.
   As I said it is possible, but its a curious story.
Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall
 Message: 3