[Public-List] temporary holding tank

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 30 11:54:40 PDT 2015

I share your sentiment, having a composting toilet whose
fully-composted solids I transfer into a yard waste bag and toss in the
green bin (which accepts diapers for composting, so...).  Liquids, I
dutifully schlep up to a toilet on the sewer for emptying (so as not to
attract the attention of any green police who might want to condemn my
entire system), but the whole time I wonder if the environmental impact
of processing a couple of gallons of urine is really less than the
direct impact of that urine. (I generally figure that a couple of
gallons all at once is worth running through sewers, but still prefer to
pee off the side.)

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/