[Public-List] A report about the June Alberg rendezvous in BC/Pender Island?

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 3 17:53:26 PDT 2015

Greetings, All,

Say, I remember that there was an A-30 rendezvous in Port Browning last
June. (That's on Pender Island, BC, Canada, north of Victoria.)

Is there anyone from that group who could give us a brief rundown on how it
went--how many boats, boat stats, how many people, organizer's names,
general goings-on, etc.

We've been meaning to go for years and always just miss it. A report would
be appreciated and may motivate us for next summer.

Many Thanks,

Randy Katz
 Simple Gifts #249
Seattle/Bellingham, WA