[Public-List] dodger

gordon white via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 4 12:40:58 PDT 2015

     I had Alexandria (VA) sailmakers make me a dodger/bimini
combination 20 years ago. It is still in good condition. Do not recall
the cost.

     There is a zipper at the aft end of the dodger (just under the
boom) to which the bimini zips. The aft end of the bimini is supported
on a stainless tube hoop, with two canvas straps that attach to the aft
rail. Works well, though to lay down the "furled" bimini in its canvas
bag you have to take loose the hoop and pass it aft of the main sheet.
Not too big a deal.

  - Gordon White
Brigadoon II