[Public-List] Head

Zlatko Jozic via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 10 07:41:18 PDT 2015

I'm thinking about buying a new 5 gallon porta-potty for my boat and adding
a diaphragm pump
(which could be used as a secondary pump-in addition to electric and manual
bilge pumps).

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dometic-Sealand-965-Msd-Portable-Toilet-5-0-Gallon
-Parchment/25331586

The SeaLand 5.0 Gallon Sanipottie Portable Toilet is ideal for boating
enthusiasts.
Plumb it to a deck pumpout or seacock for effective performance out at sea.
The SeaLand portable toilet comes with mounting brackets, a sanitation hose
and a vent hose fitting for installation.
Stainless steel hold-down brackets add stability and allow for a permanent
installation.

Zlatko