[Public-List] Ignition Switch Replacement

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 17 13:50:17 PDT 2015

Hey All,

Mine's a panel mounted push-button...but since my engine is locked up,
doesn't really do much...:-(  Honestly, I'm not certain I want a
key-switch, yes I have been in a position where getting to the start switch
need to be done right away, having a key that could get lost or broken off
when kicked would have resulted in a dismasting.  My engine panel is down
in the cockpit foot well.

Wes

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <