[Public-List] Motor Replacement continued

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Aug 19 12:21:13 PDT 2015

Seems that Catalina folk have run into the problem of threads sizes as well
as wanting a gauge vs a normally-closed switch.
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/3288/oil-pressure-sender-for-yanmar-diesels.cfm
>From looking around a bit it appears that VDO calls the type with two
electrical terminals "floating ground" switch as opposed to "standard
ground" (shorted to engine block).
http://www.vdo-instruments.com/sensors/pressure-sensors-switches.html

Jonathan

--