[Public-List] Off Topic- Hopefully on Point

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Dec 25 11:42:45 PST 2015

Thank you, Michael, both for your participation and for your
appreciation of others.

When I first started the list (in 1998 on ONElist,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ONElist), it was my hope to have the same
camaraderie among Alberg sailors throughout the world that we had among
local sailors at A30 Association events. I'm thrilled that it has
attracted participants who have made that happen.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org