[Public-List] Fwd: Rebuilt Atomic 4 engine available

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 9 19:16:19 PST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Rebuilt Atomic 4 engine available
Date: 	Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:51:49 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Steve Clarkin <stevegc123 at comcast.net>

I was told by Bacon Sails and Boat Supplies that you may be able to help
me, and he suggested I contact Mike Lehman of your association...

I have a 1978 Atomic 4 gas 30 HP engine that was just rebuilt this past
Dec/Jan at Scandia Marine (Whitehall Bay), and while the engine was
being rebuilt in the shop, the boat next to mine in the boatyard caught
fire and destroyed my engine-less boat. As a result, I have a rebuilt
Atomic 4 engine that I spent $3000 to rebuilt and no boat to put it
into. Bacon Boat immediately thought of your association, and felt I
should contact you as a member may be able to use it.

As I have to move it soon, I plan to put it on Moyer Marine's classified
website, but Bacon Sails asked me to contact you first as a favor (they
have been wonderful to deal with over the years).

If you are interested, I give you permission to send this to your
members or have someone reply to this email or call my cell # below.
   I'm hoping my Atomic 4 will have fun on the Chesapeake this summer,
even though it won't be in my boat....

Many thanks, Steve
Steve Clarkin