[Public-List] Ice box

Glenn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Feb 9 16:42:41 PST 2015

Ryan,  definitely low tech but simple.  For extended cruising I just use a large poly molded ice chest-  it holds dry ice and frozen food for a week .  Non perishable goes in the 'ice box',  no need to do anything to improve the space.  And the 60 quart ice chest fits neatly in the Focsle on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone