[Public-List] Alberg 30 History Book published

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jan 17 07:03:39 PST 2015

For Some reason Mike Lehman is being very modest. He worked like a dog to have the book ready for the 50th anniversary, and has not put anything out here.
This is a well put together book, with the history and various articles by members - my favorite is the "Ballad of Bob Strange"  (where the Bay Bridge moved down a smidge).
Here is the link The First 50 Years An Alberg 30 History by by Mike Lehman : $9.95 : TheBookPatch.com
|   |
| The First 50 Years An Alberg 30 History by by Mike Lehman : $9.95 : TheBookPatch.comAs the name of this book implies, it is about a boat. A very special boat called the Alberg 30, designed by Carl A. Alberg and built by the Whitby Boat Wor |
|  |
| View on www.thebookpatch.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

A shout out to the crowd that made the annual dinner such a great success!