[Public-List] Thought for the winter dreamers

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jan 22 09:22:58 PST 2015

Quote attribution is a funny thing, and famously quotable people get
credited for a lot of things they never said. I've read in a few places
that "rum, sodomy, and the lash" was uttered by one of Churchill's
aides, rather than Churchill himself, but Churchill was witty, and
vastly more famous, so...

Anyhow, the Brown attribution seems likelier, according to:
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2011/09/29/you-did/

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/