[Public-List] Prop shaft length

Bill Wallace via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jan 9 06:36:01 PST 2015

I wouldn't count on 7/8" either - mine is 1" (although a newer Alberg 30, repowered with a Yanmar 2gm20f, so perhaps a different shaft).
Bill.

     On Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:41 PM, Jim Davis via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

   Kris
  There are a few variables here that makes it better to actually pull
  your shaft and measure it for replacement.  What engine do you have,
  has the boat been repowered, has the copling been replaced, you get the
  picture.  The normal shaft diameter is 7/8 inch.  Measuring for a shaft
  isn't difficult, but with the price this is one area to be sure before
  you buy.
Jim Davis
Privateer Isa Lei

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall