[Public-List] Perdida hull#456

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jan 15 12:26:19 PST 2015

Congratulations Chip and Welcome!

I don't have any info on the history of # 456 but...

On Saturday February 7, 2015 we will having the A30 Cruising Seminar at the
Annapolis West St. library beginning at 1 p.m.  Please join us.
The seminar is scheduled from 1-4 and as is custom, we will head to a
member's home after for some libations and refreshment after the meeting.
Many members will be there and perhaps, one of them can shed some light on
the history of # 456 for you.

Hope to see you,

Woody
US 11
Cruising Commodore 2015

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:33 PM, Chip Dance via Public-List <