[Public-List] Perdida hull#456

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jan 15 05:42:40 PST 2015

Chip,
Welcome to the Family. Bless you and the P.O. for having the foresight and determination to save another Alberg 30 from demise. Any labor you invest will be returned in pleasurable sailing dividends.
The CBAA has a history spreadsheet which I believe is compiled by Bob Kirk.  This is available on the Alberg 30 Web site. George Dinwiddie can provide you with a direct link.
Best of luck and don't be shy about presenting restoration/maintenance challenges to this Public List.
Michael #133