[Public-List] other Alberg 30 publications

Michael Nikolich via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jan 29 16:35:33 PST 2015

Villo,

In 2013 the Association completed a new edition of our Alberg 30 Maintenance Manual.  It's a 146-page softcover book that includes everything from the previous (1998) edition plus many other topics from Mainsheet articles since '98, as well as other sources.

The cost is $25 for members (either Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Assn. or Great Lakes Alberg Assn.) and $40 for non-members. (Prices in $US)

Requests for a maintenance manual should sent with the desired shipping address and a check made out to the Alberg 30 Association to:
Rolph Townshend, 106 Trailing Ivy Lane, Severna Park, MD 21146.

Most US domestic orders will be shipped directly from the printer.  For international orders (and the occasional distant-US order) the direct-ship costs are excessive, so  Towney has the book shipped to him and forwards it at a lower overall cost.

For members of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association, there will be an option to order and pay for a maintenance manual in conjunction with your membership renewal.

Towney can be emailed directly at joanrolph at comcast.net and can best answer any specific questions you may have about the new maintenance manual.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Nikolich