[Public-List] Perdita trailer

Glenn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jan 17 15:01:09 PST 2015

Also couple of related things to consider are tongue weight, hitch bearing weight, and related size/ weight of towing vehicle.

The laden weight of the trailer drives all these other considerations.

I reckoned my A 30 weighed maybe 12000 # loaded for cruising as it sat down on its  2" or more in the water.  That would mean an F350 maybe F450 as tow vehicle. Or equivalent.

Regards
Glenn B
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPhone