[Public-List] Subjects: Cabin light overloading circuit, electric engines

Randy Katz via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 6 12:10:09 PDT 2015

Why not switch to LEDs? Less power demand, maybe brighter light.

A new light socket or fixture may be needed.

Of course, if there's a short circuit, this won't solve that problem.

It's a thought.....

Randy Katz
#249 Simple Gifts
Seattle/Bellingham WA

PS. Interesting reading about electric power. Boy, would that save a lot of
diesel-related horsing around. A power compromise would be part of the
deal, I suppose. Looking forward to more exchanges on the subject.