[Public-List] Fwd: Alberg 30

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 6 07:59:00 PDT 2015

Check on the Alberg30.org web site.  Somewhere on the site there is a spreadsheet with a roster of all known Albert 30's.  The name might show up.

Also if you have some form of registration, the vessel registration number on the paper work should tell you the year of manufacture.  It should look something with 6830318.  With the first two digits being the year of manufacture. The next two the boat length, the final three being the sequence of production, e.g., the 318th hull produced.

Regards
Glenn Brooks

Sent from my iPad