[Public-List] Electric Drive

Richard Mair via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Jul 8 17:37:59 PDT 2015

Got an email today about electric power and composting head questions.
Unfortunately either my finger or the new phone seems to have lost it. Will
be glad to answer if the sender will resend. Will try not to loose it this
time.
Richard. Into the blue
On Jul 6, 2015 10:19 AM, "Andrew Johns via Public-List" <