[Public-List] Loss of an Alberg 30

GLENN P via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 13 15:24:44 PDT 2015

i lost a fishing boat this way back in the 70's. its why I always go with diesel...

anyway, I am told by a surveyor that one can turn old extinguishers on end and shake/tap/beat them on the deck till the powder comes loose. You can hear the powder rattling around inside the extinguisher when it is loose- hence will shoot out the nozzle when you pull the pin and trigger it.

gpb