[Public-List] Seaflo Bilge Pumps

Jon Budington via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jul 20 16:39:06 PDT 2015

I installed a Whale Gusher on Nimble. The pump is in the lazarette, and the handle comes out right near the tiller. I figured I could steer and pump at the same time this way. I store the handle in a spring clip inside the lazarette hatch. I haven't used my electric bilge pump since - I should probably test it.

Jon Budington

Sent from my iPhone