[Public-List] Seaflo Bilge Pumps

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 24 10:07:23 PDT 2015

I'd guess having the big pump high would mean it and it's wiring was kept
completely dry by the automatic function of the little pump... Until some
emergency happened...  Not a bad idea...  The clock wouldn't start on
whatever its resistance to water was until it was actually in use...

Gord Surprise #426