[Public-List] Things found in bilge.

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jul 24 06:20:57 PDT 2015

Before last night's sail, I took the plunge into the bilge.  Laying down on
the cabin sole, I was able to reach the bottom of the bilge.  My reach
covered the forward one foot or so of the bottom of the bilge.  Among the
items fished out of that stinky water:

   - two hose clamps,
   - various screws and bolts,
   - bits of wood construction debris,
   - plastic and metal plates about 4" x 2.5" with two well spaced slots
   most of the way across the width of the plates that may have been part of
   the previous engine mounts (?),
   - various bits of wire,
   - cut of ends of zip ties, and
   - a pair of eyeglasses!

Guess the eyeglasses must have jumped off the shelf above the ice box.

What have other folks found that is interesting or surprising or unusual ?

Strange goings on down there in the depths!

--
Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262