[Public-List] Hull number

Meinhold, Mike via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jun 18 04:25:49 PDT 2015

Those aluminum placards were originially mounted on the wooden mast support beam.   When the mast beam repair job was done,  often the placard was moved where Jeff said, under the companionway sill.
However, it could be anywhere.

Does the boat have a metal mast beam - the major athwartship member above the head door?

Where will you sail the boat?

Mike
Rinn Duin #272