[Public-List] Hull number

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jun 18 09:24:36 PDT 2015

My previous Alberg, hull 318, made in 1968 didn't have a hull number or plate anywhere on board.  I believe these weren't required until some maritime registration law was passed in the U.S. In 1972.  Either it was removed by a previous owner or never had one.  Check your DMV title. The serial number on the title should be the hull number - something like 6830318 (Yr-Length-hull number), or maybe the length and year are reversed as in 3068318.

I chiseled my hull number into my compression beam when I replaced the beam.

Regards
Glenn B
Regretfully the past owner of
Dolce, 318