[Public-List] Rudder shoe

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jun 23 07:04:57 PDT 2015

David,

I made bought a rudder shoe for US11 in the group buy years ago.  Turns out
I didn't need it so I sold it to Bradford Cooke.  I see he is selling his
boat and I don't know whether he ever installed the rudder shoe.
You may want to contact him and see if he still has it.
bradfordcooke1 at gmail.com

Good luck,

Woody

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:48 AM, David Terrell via Public-List <