[Public-List] Dumping an Alberg, need parts?

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jun 25 20:17:31 PDT 2015

Right, I forgot about a few more bits:

- the latch for the forward hatch (the little extendy rod thing with the
  knov to hold it up too, if the knob still stops it pretty well)
- if there's an incomplete opening hatch, then one of the pieces of
  spring wire that hold the screen in place

Thanks,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/