[Public-List] Boat Parts

Chip Dance via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Jun 28 18:53:03 PDT 2015

Hello Brian,  et all,
The table hardware I'm looking for is for in the cockpit.
It would be an aluminum flange. It mounts to the access port in the cockpit sole. It was a custom piece manufactured for a group purchase.

If you think you may have it,  you can either email me a picture or you can play the picture to the Alberg Owners Facebook page.

Thanks
Chip Dance
s/v Natalie B #456

Chipdance01 at gmail.com