[Public-List] #134 available for any reasonable offer

Brian Zinser via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Jun 4 13:16:57 PDT 2015

We have owned "Manana" for the last 15 sailing seasons and are her 3rd
owners. The boat is located in DeTour Village, MI and is available for
viewing (inside heated storage). The engine (Gray Marine Sea Scout) was
removed fall 2014 for diagnosis. It is currently not in the boat. The engine
is rebuildable or boat could be repowered.

If anyone has a project boat and is in need of some of these items, the
value of the following items is probably worth more than a reasonable offer
I would take. This is a freshwater boat and the boat has been stored indoors
during the winter.

Custom two axle trailer
ProFurl Classic NC-32 furler (2002) - I have an extra section of foil
Genoa -- 135% RF Airforce Sails (2002) Reconditioned (2012)
Closed cell-foam cockpit cushions (CC Cushions, Tx)
Dodger Frame (canvas is due for replacement)
New wood spreaders (copy of the original)
New cockpit hatches
New foam and upholstery salon/v-berth cushions (2011)
Origo two-burner non-pressurized alcohol stove (It is like new but the older
model which fits the hole of the Homestead stove)

Please contact me off list if you have questions or desire additional
information.

Brian Zinser

bzinser at nmu.edu
906-227-1810 Office