[Public-List] I'm Looking to buy Alberg 30!

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Mar 30 12:44:33 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm uncertain if the boat is still there, but there was a '70s boat at
Smith Marine up on the hard that looked as if she could use a little TLC.
Not certain if she's for sale or not but one could call Smith's - 529
Ridgley Rd, Crownsville, MD  21032 to inquire.
(410) 923-3444

Wes

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Chris H via Public-List <