[Public-List] #109 available

Bradford Cooke via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun May 31 08:29:56 PDT 2015

Dear Alberg 30 Members,
Sadly, the time has come for me to part with my Alberg 30, #109. She ran
aground in 11/13, and I do not have the funds to repair.  She is currently
in City Island, NY.  The yard said the repairs will cost $5,000: repairing
the keel, and lower rudder.  I have a new gudgeon and pintle set, as well
as the rudder shoe.  Renovations in 2010 included: complete re-wiring and
new rigging. new through hulls, holding tank, basic instruments.  Water and
gas tanks were reconditioned in 2010.
Please make an offer, otherwise the yard gets her.
I can be reached at 646-763-0156.
Yours,
Brad Cooke
646-763-0156