[Public-List] Gooping up the stern tube

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon May 4 15:56:51 PDT 2015

For filling the void, I'm thinking instead of a dam to ask my gf to grab
the housing/bearing/tube assembly, slowly turn it clockwise, and "slide
it in and out until you see white goo", while I keep applying the 5200
to the top of the tube from my perch atop the engine (where I'll be
delicately perched on my belly). Any thoughts on filling the void this
way?

-Kris