[Public-List] Standing rigging

Christine + Maurice via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun May 24 06:32:48 PDT 2015

Hello again,

Thank you Glenn this is exactly the predicament i am in.  I guess I have the original setup! It would be great if anyone knows where to secure a 7/16 toggle about 3 inches in length, I'm located in Ottawa Ontario.  Otherwise, we will likely go with a tang or flat bar route Glenn is suggesting that should work.  I never thought about the staloc will mention that to the rigger!  Anyone with more input would be welcomed!

Thanks all!

Maurice