[Public-List] Cockpit floor hatch?

Jonathan Adams via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 29 08:36:52 PDT 2015

ok here is the info from Cookin and Gillilajie (or something like that)
I just ordered my hatch from Hamilton Marine. I called them to ask which was the best one and they said the Bowmar had was better. They are the ONLY ones that have this hatch. There was NO advantage (other than a slight savings in shipping cost) to order multiple hatches, so everyone is ordering their own...especially since I didn’t want to run up a $1,200 charge on my credit card. So here’s is what to order... https://store.hamiltonmarine.com
| HATCH BOMAR ALUM 10" RND DECK HATCH W/ T HANDLE 104629 @ $ 299.99orHATCH BOMAR ALUM 10" RND DECK HATCH W/T-HNDL WHT 104630 @ 339.99 (If you want it white powder coated) The white ones are not in stock but they have 3 on order from Bowmar. I ordered white because Trish likes to be bare foot on the boat and the old hatch gets too hot to stand on. |