[Public-List] Cockpit floor hatch?

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri May 29 12:50:01 PDT 2015

For anyone is the Annapolis/Eastport area that would like to see a Bomar
10" round access port installed in the cockpit sole, please let me know.
 #262 Seaquin has one installed directly above the water lift muffler and
stuffing box.  Tomorrow is no good for me, but perhaps on Sunday, certainly
during the work week as I work in Annapolis but live in Silver Spring.

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 2:13 PM, John Johnston via Public-List <

> Hey Glenn - Is it possible to post pictures of both the process and the
> result of your hatch?

Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262 Seaquin