[Public-List] #134 Sold

Brian Zinser via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Nov 6 05:56:04 PST 2015

After 17 years of ownership I am pleased that our boat has been purchased by
James Baldwin. For those of you who do not know James, he has
circumnavigated twice, once alone in a 28 Pearson Triton. He also sailed the
Triton the second time from Florida to Hong Kong without an engine.
www.atomvoyages.com

The good news is that the boat will most likely be getting a complete refit.
James is the person who assisted Kirk Little with preparing for his
circumnavigation of Salsa, an Alberg 30. He is based in Brunswick, GA

Anyway, James as only purchased my boat. I also have a removed Gray Marine
Sea Scout which needs to be rebuilt. It has a recent rebuilt Sherwood water
pump. My preference would be to sell it as one piece. If you are interested
contact me off list. It is located in Cedarville, MI

In the spring when he picks the boat up, I will be putting my trailer up for
sale.

Brian Zinser