[Public-List] Bimini

Greg Roberts via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Nov 7 15:33:24 PST 2015

Hi Michael,Could i talk you into sending me the photos of your friends bimini? We are exprcting serious rain this year. It would be nice to get somethinv put together...
Regards,
Greg
P. S. This email is fairly limited. My work email is greg.roberts at dkengineering.com.

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5