[Public-List] rudder

Fraser Kittson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Nov 1 17:27:51 PST 2015

I am a custom woodworker and have built many custom tiller handles. The last one that I did was bleached mahogany and ebony. Also I have done two in carbon fibre. If you send me a couple of pics and what you are looking for I could get you a price. Also I have the ruder post cap and yoke to attach to the tiller handle. I would just need the measurement of the shaft and key way.
Let me know if you are interested.
I am in Toronto, Canada but due a lot of international shipping.

Sent from my iPad